25.9.09

New York I love you, but you're bringing me down.



New York I love you, but you brining me down. Well, not really, just thought I should drop a LCD Soundsystem song as a catchy sound bite to talk about New York Fashion Week. More specifically the hair.

So without further ado:

Best hair of New York Fashion Week Spring 2010 goes to…(drum roll please)



Ashley Javier for Behnaz sarafpour

File between Beautifully set and with a touch of old world glamour. Apparently Inspired by modernist sculptor Alexander Calder meets Bladerunner.


Also worth a mention;


Didier Malige and his backstage team for the color work given to the girls of the Proenza Schouler show.

 And lastly;


Odile Gilbert colorful hairpieces for Zac Posen.





www.lcdsoundsystem.com

www.behnazsarafpour.com

www.proenzaschouler.com

www.zacposen.com




No comments:

Post a Comment